Thursday, April 1, 2010

Flee with all the moments you can run off with


Denim jacket:Cotton On
Dress:swap with Patty
Shoes:Minnetonka moccasins








My fake high score of 660 at basketball~(Machine was cranky)






Today is special day as its my love's and I anniversary. So I took the day off and we went on lots of shopping and eating as you can see. The 1st Japanese steamboat we had had the cutest panda-like fishcakes which made me almost not wanting to eat them. 
Actually,I was acting like some monster ripping off the body as I was eating. The funniest thing happened at the arcade with the basketball shooting machine too. The score was cranky and kept shooting up my score real high! Look,I scored a total of 660 points! Amazing~

Items purchased today was a new and my 2nd pair of Jooks and also a romper I scored for a pretty cheap price. Will show it off soon. Most importantly,you all can start voting for me on the Tampines 1 Fashion Blogger Competition I'm in from tomorrow onwards!
Details will be released tomorrow here and on my twitter on how to go about vote. So please,I do need all the votes I can get:)

15 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

You always look amazing in those long dresses and I love the color of this one on you! xo

www.FashionSnag.com

Diane said...

Happy birthday to you and your love! That food looks so good! And I love your maxi dresses, they look so feminine!

kiss

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary dearest! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful day. It sounds wonderful.

Shantee said...

congrats on the anniversary :D i hope there are many years to come :D

all the food look so yummay! and i like your 'sexy' ring hahah

lastly, good luck in the competition! :)

Panty Buns said...

There are so many wonderful things to love in this post. Love your eye makeup, your hair, the "Yard Sale" bag, the colour of your dress, the "sexy" ring, the Minnetonka moccasins, and most of all I love your expression in front of your "fake high score of 660 at basketball".

Panty Buns said...

P.S.: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

guildedsecret. said...

you look absolutely wonderful in maxi-dress styles... i love the fact that you wear it with such elegance and grace :) CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary!

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the jewerly and the blue shoes :)

Anonymous said...

amazing maxi dress...and I love the ring!!!!

OH the FOOD!!! super temptation...

great post!

love lots

Take Care
Always,
Sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

Iulia Romana said...

That sexy ring is really nice ! And love tghe maxi dress !

Maria Confer said...

Love the maxi dress and red bow ring.

Lulu Letty

FashionJazz said...

Luv ur maxi!!! xxx

xy said...

oh i love your blog...i follow your page...

check my blog :)
martaz-as-fashionistka.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

you always make me wanna try on maxi dresses everytime i see you wear them ! you pull off the look effortlessly !
miss you loads val :D

and that fiesta cake looks yummy.. i wonder how they print the cow and logo there..hmm

xoxo..
michelle || glisters and blisters

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

really really sexy ring...
i want it..
where do u buy it??