Friday, April 30, 2010

Crumbling pages can never be made clean again



Shirt:Tpost
High waist shorts:Mango
Vest:Thrifted
Shoes:Jooks
Accessories:All random





Casual's the word for today. Ever feel like you don't want to dress up too much,but just want to be comfortable? That's what I am today,the only bright color I added on myself was my shirt. Tshirts are always so fun to match up no matter what you put on. 

The weekend is here,I have work on Saturday onwards now. But its alright,the weekend is still enjoyable anyhow. Big thanks to everyone who voted for me during the fashion blogger competition. Sad news is,I didn't win at all. But good news is that,I learned a whole lot throughout this experience~ Special thanks to my love who went all out in getting more votes for me :)

Have an awesome weekend ahead~

19 comments:

ediot said...

hi lovely. hope youre week is going great- i adore your accessories. would love to borrow some of your bracelets for sure..

xx ediot

mel said...

gahh you look amazing! i love the contrast between the bright blue and the black awesome shorts and vest:)have a gd weekend!!
xx

Anonymous said...

simple and cute!

amalie said...

cute jewelreyy :)

WILDFLOWER said...

Hey gorgeous, I like your casual outfit today...you do it very well...looks well put together even if you were just going for comfort.. I usually just end up looking like a scruff on those days!
Beautiful colour combo with your bracelets.
Hope your enjoying the weekend x

FASHION SNAG said...

Valencia, you are still a winner in my eyes! I love the color combo of the turquoise blue and black. All your jewelery amazes me! x

www.FashionSnag.com

Big Dadddy said...

As always looking great! Loving everything on your wrist, that floral bangle is fantastic!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

I love that bow ring!! So cute! In total love with bows at the moment!
http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

simple and cute look valencia :)
your accessories never fail to make the outfit look even cuter !

camera charger not found yet ?

FashionJazz said...

Aaah sorry to hear that hun, but you still look gorgeous here!! Mwah xx

Vera said...

cute photos :) love the colour of your shirt!

Carlinha Fernandes said...

seu blog é muito especial

eu adorei

parabéns, você também é linda

seu estilo é único

beijos

Carlinha (http://equilbriosempre.blogspot.com)

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

cute rings...
i see ur blog in gogirl magz..
congratz..

wanna x-link or follow each other??

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

ooppss,,i was wrong..mean it in cosmo girl magz..hehehehe

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

hei,,i linked u..do u wanna link me back and follow each other??

Melissa said...

you look gorgeous! love the bracelets and bangles!

xx

Victoria Jin said...

love your shoes! they look so comfy :)

xx

Shantee said...

yes i feel like that all the time! hahah esp when i have to travel to uni just for an hour of class -.-

melly said...

that's a real cute red bow ring you have on.