Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A prayer with love would be heard from afar


Beret:Borrowed from sister's
Shirt:Threadless
Skirt:bYSI
Heels:Topshop
Accessories:All random




So my camera charger is still missing somewhere in the house and I'm stuck with the moment from using my sister's Iphone to take photos. Really sorry if they look a little blurry and not as good. Miss using my DSLR right now,need to find that charger or got to go purchase a new one.

Anyhow,I love berets and even in this hot weather I would never hesitate to throw one on. There will be stares for sure,but I don't bother. And I'm glad to have this shirt on,the design is so adorable and actually spells ' Don't worry,Be happy'. Common you might say,but so true.

My birthday's in 9 days and I'm super excited and sad. I never liked turning a year older,especially this year. Just feels odd to me. Oh yes,got to get that birthday cake ordered right away~

17 comments:

My Passport to Style said...

Hi sweetie, gorgeous beret! Sex in the City Giveaway over on My Passport to Style, if your interested! Sharon xx

thingsIlove said...

Your skirt is amazing!

Sophie Carmo said...

Fantastic...I love the t-shirt...Muaksss

amalie said...

hah love your sexy ring! and cute hat :)

Anonymous said...

love the skirt!

FASHION SNAG said...

Loving the natural light in your photos lately. The beret and jewelry looks fabulous on you! x

www.FashionSnag.com

michelle_ said...

these dont look iphone photos at all love ! haha..
i do hope you can get your dslr charger soon ! i really hate it when chargers make their way into some hiden spot..

and you look wonderful in that bright colored beret !!

Fashion Insanity said...

Cute! Love the shirt and your jewellery!

Violet said...

love the skirt it has a great shape... and i love the beret on you.... countdown to your birthday so fun!!

XX
Vi from Cali

Unknown said...

cute outfit. in love with every single piece of your jewelry!

Unknown said...

love your outfit1and your accesoriees too!especially your ring:)

Unknown said...

love your outfit1and your accesoriees too!especially your ring:)

STARR said...

I really like the skirt with those heels :)

The Sydney Girl said...

the photos actually look amazing even though they're taken with the iPhone! love that blue berret! x

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Awesome outfit honey, Really love the berret and the skirt is so chic.

http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I think this is the very first time of me seeing you on the short skirt. You're nice! Love your heels by the way~
Don't forget to comment my newest post baby. Link me too if you want x)

Diane said...

haha, I just turned 23 and I also think it's kind of sad, but that's life!