Dress:vintage,flea market find
Bag:The Cobra Snake
I'm back from the busy weekend filled with packing. Oh gosh,I don't know how many times I've said I'm sorry lately for not blogging regularly and also saying 'I'm back'. It will stop now as I'm for sure full mode into blogging now. This is surely an outfit you've seen here,but I'm wearing it again as this dress always makes me feel good in my skin and I'm happy of course when I feel comfortable.
Also,the shop I work at recently had a revamp due to the new collection that came in. All the drawings on the wall are hand drawn,not by me of course. But the designer herself,so talented I must say. Interesting to work in a place where it's rather cool and quirky too. Updating you all with a list of what I've been up to lately:
- Thinking and getting a birthday cake soon for my birthday next month!
- Planning a birthday dress
- Packing up the study room at home(soon to be bedroom)
- Trying to eat more healthy each day
- Smiling each day to myself knowing I'm loved