Monday, March 21, 2011

This is not goodbye Sydney~

Hey everyone, I'm back I'm back~ 
I had tons of fun in Sydney and took tons of photos so do be prepared for photos overload here. Met up with my gorgeous close friend, Joelyne of The Sydney Girl whom we actually met through blogging and we've just hit it off when she came to visit Singapore last year and so it was my turn to visit her in Sydney and I was so happy to meet up with her again. It's sometimes surreal how we met and became such good friends thereafter but I'm always grateful I've gotten to know Joelyne!

She surely did an awesome job showing me around to all the hot spots and now makes me feel like moving over! Thanks so much Joelyne and don't worry, I'll be back in no time again.

View by the balcony

Gorgeous Joelyne

Dinner at Thai Pothong




Drinks at Bank Hotel

Homemade toast with cheese and jam

Sydney Harbor Bridge



View onboard ferry to Manly



Strolling along Manly beach



Dinner @ Pancakes on the rocks


Photos taken on my iPhone:













15 comments:

amalie said...

looks like fun! and the food looks delicious.
xx

Meritxell said...

oooh I've never been in Syndey!!
I hope you have a great time!!

kisses,
Meritxell
http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

The Sydney Girl said...

ohhhh you're so sweet! yes please come live here one day!!!

Had so much fun and I will always remember our time together!

love the photos! *hugs*

x

Imogen said...

Gorgeous pictures and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time here in Sydney. It must have been so fun to meet up with a blogger in real life, I have always wanted to do that. One day I hope.

Sabrina Tassini said...

love these pics!!!!great:)and very nice blog lady!!!

Follow me dear??i'd be soo happy if you came and do it..i wait u on my blog..
patchworkporter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

greeeeeeat pics!! :)

http://roberta-withlove.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

so cool! really want to visit sydney too! :)

x,
www.littlefashionnotes.blogspot.com

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Beautiful photos! This looks like a great holiday. How lovely you were able to meet with another blogger!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

such fun and beautiful photos :) esp those pancakes with the banana slices.... um YUM!

Francesca said...

i was born in sydney :) amazing photos. i actually know joelyne's blog! it's so cool that you guys met through blogging x

said...

Yummy looks great :)
Really cute blog, you look amazing !
pretty-ontheoutside.blogspot.com
xx

Anonymous said...

Aww I love this post! It looks like you had a blast. I'm so happy for you!

Mariel Torres said...

it looks like you had a marvelous time doll. btw, i LOVE your pictures!

Victoria said...

Aaaaah thats so cool that you went to Sydney !! How awesome ! Must have been a reaaalllyy nice trip ! :) You guys look great :)

ray ban aviators said...

I want to visit sydney too! :)