Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Away into the woods~








Picture 1: Awesome Thai food at Pattaya house(since moved away)
Picture 2: View of my room with new curtains
Picture 3: Fireworks from Chingay Festival 2011
Picture 4: A day trip with family in Malaysia
Picture 5: Dedicated to my boyfriend
Picture 6: Cool vintage car I saw over the last weekend
Picture 7: Goofing around

While I was gone, I've neglected my camera and I feel so bad for that. That's when my iPhone came in and and I took tons of photos with it. Just want to share with you all a few I took during the past few months.

Also to share with everyone about Tobi.com. It's such an amazing site that has so many gorgeous clothes! Plus there's a 20% discount when you use the code 'SLEEVE20'. Here are some of my favourites:




11 comments:

amalie said...

cute pictures! love that old beatle car, and the food looks delicious.
those two last dresses are gorgeous!
x

TMFA said...

The food looks so delicious!

ediot said...

sweet post. love these photos. and the pieces are soooo wonderful. need that wang toga dress as well as acne one.. Y U M
xx

Alison said...

Ok that food picture is making me really hungry... and gorgeous clothes especially the alexander wang one!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Veronica said...

I'm in love with the pics!
So wonderful!
Follow me?I'd be very happy if you do it!
Thank you so much!

www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Celine KG said...

Aha, i looove this mini dress & necklace.

xoxo, CĂ©line
areyouincorrect.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

ahhh you got tobi up as well :)
i love your polaroids there ! the fireworks are nice :)

thanks for stopping by at my blog !
glisters and blisters

Shes Dressing Up said...

The food looks amazing! Great photos :)

The Sydney Girl said...

hahahaha loooove that last photo of you!!! not long before you're in sydney woooohooooo
x

the sydney girl

Veren Lee said...

I love the dress! You look cute and chic :)

p.s : I linked your blog on my blog. could you please link me back? thanks :D

Unknown said...

It's so cute you dedicated the 'love of my life' in picture 5 to your baby! :d

And thank you dear! Haha, no, I wasn't dressing up for a party, in fact I was staying home all day and wanted to do something fun and summerslike (is that even a correct word?) It's so cold here :(