Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Guest Post: Inspirations

Hi everyone! I'm Valencia's little sister, Valerie, and i'm going to start off the guest blogging.

I'm sure everyone has been inspired by something, someone or perhaps somewhere before.
I do believe that being inspired comes as a daily thing.
So I'm going to share with you guys some things/photographs that really inspired me this week
and hopefully you get inspired too, or simply just enjoy the photos :)

It's a little much, but I do hope you all enjoy this post.
And thank you all for reading + supporting my sister's blog!
Love, Valerie.


Gabriella said...

Oh wow! The fourth picture is mesmerizing!

Tabitha said...

Loved the sartorialist video! It's cool watching him actually take photos of strangers!

Dana Paramita said...

what a great pictures! especially fourth pics, thats amazing <3

amalie said...

gorgeous pictures!

Claire said...

lovely pictures!

~ x♥x♥ :)
~ x♥x♥ :)
~ x♥x♥ :)

Natalie Suarez said...

these are such stunning images! i love it :)

Faridah said...

Such a great post idea! I really love all the photos.