Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little goes a long way


Top: Topshop
Bottom: Nicholas
Shoes: Dr.Martens Drift Collection
Accessories: Everywhere




Latest buy: the Drift Harmony Tassle Loafer from Dr.Martens! It's a combination
of suede and canvas and is absolutely lovely. Really comfy too, which is a plus in any shoe.
I got this pair at the Pop-Up Store located at the POST Museum.
You can check out the event at Streething.


And secondly, I'm sure that everyone has heard the devastating news of what happened in Japan.
My prayers are with Japan and I really hope that all of us can play a part in helping out!
So I really urge all of you to donate to the Red Cross relief fund here.
Though $10 may seem like a trivial sum, just know that a little goes a long way and every bit counts.
Let's all put in our effort to help Japan!

5 comments:

Jane Alisa said...

In love with those shoes. My heart goes out to Japan too. xoxo

Anonymous said...

those shoes are so cute!

Ana said...

the shoes!!! and your tattoo is very cute as well
fahsionismyforte33.blogspot.com

Raez said...

cute look! love your blur loafers!

xx raez

The Sydney Girl said...

I will donate - thanks for sharing such a nice message.

love those shoes on you!!!! mwa

x