Sunday, March 6, 2011

Down by the river


Shirt: Cotton On
Leggings: Supre
Bowler hat: Gmarket.com
Accessories: Handmade
Shoes: Fifth Ave. (Men's shoe brand)





A fruitful weekend it has been, flea markets, regular gym sessions and I'm pretty much ready for the week to start over. Kept within a low budget while shopping at the flea and scored an amazing skirt and gorgeous top. I'll take photos and show you next time around.

I'm envious my sister's got a better camera than me. I'm currently using a Nikon D60 while hers is a Nikon D90. I believe mine has good features too if you know know to fully use it. Anyhow, still practicing my photography skills. Weather's here has been up and down plus really warm afternoons, good to dress in lighter colors and accessorize more.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

This outfit looks so cute on you! Love the past picture :)

Georgia said...

My friend has the D60, it gets her by :) Obviously the D90 is very enviable
I loooove your loafers - can't believe they're a mens brand!
It would be mine

Lucy said...

I love your necklace! So cute.

Where the wild things might be...

lauren brimley said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that necklace!

Sher said...

oh wow you're back! and looking better than ever! love the velvet dress in the post below:)

aww, I'm sure you've mad photography skills with your d60 that can even rival your sister's d90!

t a l i s h a said...

love your hat and that cool necklace :) so true.. what matters more is the person operating the camera, not the camera itself!

ediot said...

hi darling. love the beaded bracelet and that hat.
hope you're having a wonderful weekend

x

naomi said...

great hat!!!

lindsey lowe said...

love the nail color!!! awesome.

Heart Charlie said...

Lovely outfit, so simple and classic. I love those pretty loafers ;)

Samantha said...

hi pretty lady :]

Carlinn said...

Cute!! Love that hat :)

FashionJazz said...

Looove ur outfit hun! Hope ur well! Xx

Miss Woody said...

lovely you !