Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'll be back really soon before you know it~

I've taken a break from blogging for 11 days now. I'm sorry to my readers for not having new content to read on. But yes,I do need a break away from blogging for the moment. I'm not giving up on this blog or anything,just taking a good break and I'll be back soon.

Doing up a vlog and posting it here in the next few days,trying to document a day's events so there's still something everyone can see.
Meantime,helping my friend Joanne to sell some of her clothes. Do help out if you like them!



Mini Stripes Preppy Mini Dress in Blue

Brand New,not worn or torn.
Fits UK6 - UK10

SGD$28.50




Lace Panel Summer Dress in Navy

Brand New,not worn or torn.
Fits UK6 - UK10

SGD$31.50

Do email lyn.joanne@hotmail.com if you're interested!